- 2 tbsp Cholula® Original Hot Sauce
- 4 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 3 tbsp reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp grated lime zest
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 (10 ounce) bag tri-color cole slaw mix with purple
- 1 ripe mango, peeled, halved, seeded, and cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh cilantro leaves plus extra for garnish
- 20 medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tsp olive oil
Heat a small nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the tortillas, one at a time, and cook until lightly toasted and crisp; about 2 minutes on each side.
Whisk together the mayonnaise, lime zest, lime juice, Cholula® Original, honey and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a large bowl. Add the cole slaw, mango and cilantro; toss to coat well.
Coat the shrimp with the Cholula® Original sauce and the remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt. Heat the oil in a medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp in batches and cook, turning occasionally, until just opaque in center for 2 – 3 minutes.
Place one tortilla on each of 4 plates. Top with 1/4 of the cole slaw mixture and 1/4 of the shrimp. Garnish with a cilantro leaf and serve.